Turn Your Classroom Into
a Primary Education "Oasis of Learning."
This is evidence-based teaching that works.
Primary Education Oasis is here for you - the teacher who truly desires to reach all students.
- Are you looking for great lesson plans and teaching tips? Covered.
- Do you need some background research and information on proven teaching methods? Done.
- Are you searching for best practices that produce real, measurable results? Got it.
How can I help you? Comment, share or send me an email. I respond to every one and love hearing from my teaching colleagues.
Primary Education Lessons, Activities and Teaching Ideas
(Click the pictures to go to popular categories where there are loads of teaching strategies!)
Best practices in teaching reading that produce real results: students who are fluent, use great prosody, excel at comprehension and best of all...
They love to read!
Here are more ways than you can count to engage children in balanced mathematics that encourages rigorous problem solving.
It's not just about the money though. Math games, dice and card games and using nursery rhymes for developing math skills are all included.
Teachers love freebies (I know I do!):
- Number Sense Activities
- Place Value Activities
- Teaching with Fairy Tales
...plus many more!
(Pssst: When you share the Teacher Resource page with your friends it opens up a ton of free worksheets).
Don't miss Reading Karate - the best-selling ebook that has sold over 3,000 copies. Why do teachers love it?
It's simple, it works and kids are motivated readers!
Did you find something good? Show you appreciate Primary Education Oasis
- Like, Tweet or +1 the page to share with your friends and colleagues.
- Like this site on Facebook at the top of the Navigation Bar
- Join us at Google+ and Facebook
- Leave a comment and share your ideas and strategies!